Are you a Bluestack User? Does it make your computer slow?
If you are a bluestack user then this article is for you because in this article I will show you some best android emulator that are bluestacks alternatives because bluestack has lots of problem like slow down your computer and much more.
So before checking out bluestack alternatives let’s check out bluestack.
BlueStacks Android emulator is an amazing tool which you allow us to run our favorite mobile games or apps in full screen using a PC or Mac.
BlueStacks App Player Key Features
- It has Fully customizable environment
- It Support for multiple OS configurations
- It has Google Play integration
There are tons of feature of bluestack but the problem with the bluestack is that it makes your computer extremely slow and require high specification computer.So we are here with some best bluestacks alternatives that is similar to bluestack and have tons of features and have lots more things than bluestack.
So Let’s check out bluestacks alternatives that is much better than a bluestack emulator.
1# Nox App Player
- It is very quick and the emulator never freezes.
- With Nox You can see the highest performance with Nox emulator.
- Nox is designed based on Android 4.4.2 Kernel and it is compatible with X86 and AMD.
- The speed of Nox app player is really quick and very stable.
- With Nox You can see Best Game Experience with Nox android app player. This is really an amazing android emulator to play all kinds of games on this emulator.
- It has Shaking features.
Download Link: –Nox App Player
2# Console OS
- Console OS include running two apps side-by-side
- It is Desktop-friendly user interface
- It supports Google Play App Import support, etc.
- It has full compatibility for Android Kitkat.
- If you are a gamer, then you will be happy to know that OpenGL ES 3.1 enables Console that allows you can play high-quality games on this OS without having to worry about anything at all.
- It gives you the best boot time.
3# YouWave Android Emulator
YouWave allows you to run Android apps and app stores (Google Play Store) on your Desktop. YouWave runs Android apps on your Windows by creating a virtual Android environment inside Windows.It is very fast android emulator than bluestack so and have tons of features too, so it is an amazing bluestacks alternatives
Download Link: – Youwave
- It provides seamless sync between your desktop and android emulator.
- It lets you connect Win/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage.
- You can downloads apps from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS which is an amazing feature.
- It lets you view your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps, right on your desktop.
- You can use your mobile device as a joystick in andy.
- It allow you to use your phone as a remote control when playing games
- You can run all your communication apps from your desktop
- It provide you seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireless connection
Also Check Out:- IOS Emulator For Android
KOPlayer uses kernel technology on x86 architecture.Which provides superb advantages in performance, stability, and compatibility and much more.It also allows you to make use of a big screen, smooth operation, and provide you “unlimited” storage options available by using a computer.
- It is Free-to-play downloadable content.
- It is Crisp display options on larger screens.
- It brings Keyboard mapping brings streamlined controls.
- It provides you an amazing feature through which you can record and share gameplay.
- Kernel 4.4, KMS enable
- Wifi support with GUI
- Battery Status
- Software mouse cursor
- Mouse wheel
- Support netbook native resolution
- Better disk installer
- Mirror mode on external monitors
- External storage automount support
- Support external keyboard
- Debug mode with busy box
- Power Suspend/resume (S3 mode)
- Audio (ALSA)
- V4l2 Camera support
- It lets you run Android Apps/Games on the Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 platforms.
- This software allows you to run Android apps/games on any Windows. Due to this, you can quickly switch between windows and android environment without the boot. You can also download Bluestacks Rooted Version.