Do you want to Delete A Gmail Account?
If yes then you are in the right place today I am going to show you how to delete a gmail account in this article.So without wasting so much time, let’s learn how to delete a gmail account.
Why Do You Want To Delete A Gmail Account?
Well, there are lots of problem with sometimes like using Gmail and talking to someone or wasting time on Gmail or any other reason.You don’t need to tell me your reason whatever is the reason behind deleting a Gmail account you can easily delete Gmail account without any problem with this step by step guide on how to delete a Gmail account.
How To Delete A Gmail Account
- To Delete A Gmail Account, you need to go to Google Account Settings.
- Now you need to select Delete your account or services under Account Preferences.
- Now you need to click Delete Products.
Note: You can also use this option to Delete A Gmail Account and Data to remove your entire Google account that includes your search history, Google Docs, Google Adsense or any other Google service.
- Now you need to select the Gmail account that you want to delete.
- Now you need to type the password of that account that you want to delete.
- After filling the password, you need to click next button.
- After that, you need to click on the trash can icon (🗑) next to Gmail.
Note: You can Follow the Download Data link to get the whole email copy maybe your Gmail carry lots of information like credit card or any other things that you will get through takedown email via Gmail.
Tip: You are going to delete the whole Gmail account that may be attached to many other things so I suggest you to take the copy of your email that you can also use in your new email.
- Now you can enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under entering an email address.
Note: Gmail may already have entered the secondary email address that you entered in during sign up this email.
Also important: You need to Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need an email address to complete deleting process of your Gmail account.
- Now you need to Click Send Verification Email.
Open the email that ( Email has given at the time of deleting Google account) from Google (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation” or may carry other subjects.
- Now you need to follow the deletion link in the message or may that message contain a code that you have to provide on Gmail if the window is still open or directly click on deletion link.
- Now a box will be prompted, Now you need to log in to your Gmail account you are deleting.
- Now you will see a dialog box of Under Confirm Gmail Deletion now you need to Select Yes, I want to delete email@example.com permanently from my Google Account.
- Click Delete Gmail account.
Important: One important thing for you cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
- Click Done.
Also Check Out :-How To Password Protect A Folder Easily (2017)
What Happens to Emails in the Deleted Gmail Account?
What Happens to Emails Sent to My Deleted Gmail Address?
The person who try to send email to your old email they will get an error lke this email not exist or any other related the email does not exist. I hope you like my content on how to delete a gmail account…
see you in the next post ….